LYC 0.48% $6.26 lynas rare earths limited

my complaint to asic lodged by fax today, page-61

1. 1,871 Posts.
    A typical ASIC reply, basically a waste of time anyone ever complaining to them. I've been wasting my time (and money) for 10 years. One day though, push will come to shove. Got a similar reply to the FKP selling algo with 160 million shares last week, see the video here, will bring back memories of Lynas. At least i tried, you cant fight organised crime, disguised as legalised fraud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rOdPVMFkEA&feature=youtu.be

12 July 2012

Dear XXXXXX

LYNAS CORPORATION LIMITED CAN 009 066 648

Thank you for your correspondence of 30 June 2012.

ASIC values the information we receive from the public, and reports of misconduct such as yours assist ASIC in working to build confidence in the integrity of the capital markets.

ASIC conducts an assessment of every report of misconduct we receive. The issues you have raised will receive careful consideration, and have been recorded on our internal intelligence database.

In determining which matters we will select for further action, consideration is given to the availability of evidence, and a range of factors, including the likely regulatory effect of any available action.

As ASIC is precluded from commenting on operational matters, we are unable to provide further details regarding what, if any, action we may or may not take in relation to the concerns you have raised.

If you require any information on our role as a market supervisor, or enforcement action taken by ASIC, please visit ASIC’s website at www.asic.gov.au.

Please note that ASIC will only contact you again in relation to your report of misconduct if we require further information or evidence to assist in our enquiries.

Yours sincerely

Misconduct & Breach Reporting
    Stakeholder Services

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.26
Change
-0.030(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $5.851B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.29 $6.30 $6.24 $12.71M 2.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 13629 $6.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.27 9053 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.