PSL 0.00% 2.4¢ paterson resources ltd

Hi Bryan, my understanding is everything including options are...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Hi Bryan, my understanding is everything including options are divided all the same with the consolidation. So at a 20:1 the 30M performance shares would look like 1.5M @ $0.12. Obviously you can't dictate the share price you just need to hope that the market follows the x20 in this case. One of the big advantages to doing this is it will decrease the percentages in the stepping stones. Currently we see big walls at 0.003 and 0.004 that is because the variable between the two is 33% that is a big jump. Its like at an auction if an auctioneer is only taking bids in one million increments, the auction stalls as no one wants to take that bigger step. if the auctioneer brings it down the thousand dollar bids the action would normally continue in a competitive fashion. By consolidating I would hope the SP will be more competitive and more fluid as we would be talking 1% jumps between a buying and selling bid not the 33% we have now.

As noted in a post before I am far from a professional so happy for anyone else to jump in here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $5.27K 230K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.