MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

My concerns

1. 4,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    the big concern would be huge amount of shares nearly 1 billion traded at 0.001c and nearly 0.5 billion options is at 0.003c, which may limits CAD share price in this range for quite a while.
    Besides the placement is enough good to instos (something 1 billion shares at 0.001c? to instos and also for acquiring the project), why the management still offer so generous options???!!!!
    And in the meantime these management also have a very high salary concerning our market cap too high administration fee 169K and the exploration & evaluation cost (82K) is less than half of the admistration fee which is not good for such a small cap company further development.
    And in the meantime the management still want to invest in the f*ed nickel project to waste our money further.
    No one in nickel is still in money. The price is too low I think all Australian miners mining on nickel should stop all their operations because almost all of them are making huge loss. CAD made huge loss each year just stop that please. In the meantime please the management do not waste our share holder money anymore and do not make loss further because that is not fair to long suffered share holder!!!!
    Anyone who has the contact of the company especially email please put it here. or directly send my concerns to these bu**sIIt management. Highly appreciated.
    All IMHO of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $47.87K 23.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 363860734 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 35398563 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.