Cheers guys.Stay in for the ride. Believe me, this stock has a...

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Cheers guys.

Stay in for the ride. Believe me, this stock has a very long way up to go.

In my opinion investors are going to be favouring stocks with proven earning capacities, high franked dividend yields and transparent financials.

Combine low risk with high yield and you have the fundamental reason why this stock is going to go places even if the markets flake again.

I will put together another comprehensive post in the next few days on GTP and the other plantation managers (note TIM is moving up with GTP) but the major thing I emphasis is that GTP has 90+ cents worth of clear Net Tangible Assets. So my immediate target presuming the board elect to run with a five or six cent dividend is for the share price to reflect the asset backing.

My longer term view is that given a decent recovery in equities in the future - this company now has substantially sounder financials than when it last traded at $4! So allowing for the recent Special Dividend dilution that would mean GTP would need to achieve somewhere in the order of $2.60+ to be making new highs.

PS If you've bought to hold don't forget to select the DRP plan. There aren't to many that offer a 10% discount any more and GTP only reactivated it at this level earlier this year.

Good luck all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.