BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

My Conversation with George Glasier - hope this helps, page-20

1. 440 Posts.
    HI Cait , et al

Thank you for your input . I understand that sometimes we may get personal attacks. It is not easy in this current climate where a lot of people have lost money in their investments. A lot of negative emotions may cloud our judgement and decision.

I have been humbled by my experience in BLR so far. i always think that i am right or going to be right about my investment but realised that Mother Nature has a much stronger control. We can only plan and do that much, incidence like fukushima just changed the game totally. My pride , arrogance and conviction has led to some of my own problems. I have spent some time to reflect, learn and accept what is happening and to move forward and grow again. I had my fair share of problems with my other half ,family and friends, due to this investment but things has gradually improved. I've learnt to listen better to differing opinions.

I am glad to have grant back with us and to utilise his superior ability in researching and information gathering. Buc, i agree ,it is good to have healthy levels of suspicion and to have a devil advocate sometimes. We all have a choice and I have chosen. Hopefully we can continue to have healthy and useful discussions.

all the best!

regards
    ulti

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.