BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

My Conversation with George Glasier - hope this helps, page-9

1. 458 Posts.
    Gday Tydec,

There is no right manner to post. I explained BLR is basically bankrupt, is diverging from its ablation JV, has zero chance of raising capital, has run out of capital, will not get HT into production anytime soon and certainly not on the timeframe proposed, and if shareholders complained, Glasier might walk. Oh, and I pointed out that all those long term shareholders complaining about their losses only had themselves to blame and Glasier owed them nothing. And that no one wanted to hear them whine. All true statements, even if unpalatable.

Finally, I suggested to members of the forum to contact Glasier. luckily Ulti was smart enough to take to lead and speak not once, but twice to Glasier. This is someone that wants to understand the value Glasier can bring and I greatly respect Ulti for this.

Glasier will make us back our losses and a lot more. I do not have to repeat this any longer as Ulti reconfirmed this. Imagine, all that stock for sale at ,3 with the short term potential to get to ,8 in months. A great return in a short time. Only those that do not want to make money are selling and judging by the volumes, a lot of people are buying to MAKE money.

Cait

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.