AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

my convo with jeremy

1. 522 Posts.
    G'Day Apex Holders,
    I also managed to speak with Jeremy this afternoon (MA didn't pick up) but had to work late so my apologies for the late post. Jeremy actually said that this was only one of many phone calls he had recieved regarding rumors so yes the rumor mill is in full swing. Here is what I learned:

1. Yes there has been seizmic activity and yes it has marginally affected productivity for THIS month.

2. A ute was squashed and Apex will have to take more precautionary measures with regards to seizmics but this should not add to costs.

3. There was a collapse at a gateway (east I think) but they had already finished work at whichever one it was so it will not affect opperations at all.

4. They are no longer doing monthly updates... he said they were only providing them during the ramp up and will no longer be provided.

5. The board is meeting tomorrow and they are likely to release a statement to "quell" the market.

6. He said he has kept a close eye on the top 20 holders and none have changed their holdings.

7. None of the financing is tied to market cap so the share price decline hasn't affected financing at all.

8. With regards to the cash postition there was a bit over 10mil in the bank at the time of the last report however there were accounts payable due within the 45 day limit which weren't included in the report however this is standard industry practice.

I'll have you all know I taped the convo we had... I don't know if this means I can hold him liable if the share does end up collapsing but if it does ill seek legal advice...

And please noone give me #@$% about not posting private conversations on a public forum... Its a public company...

Rdgs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.