AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

My cynical expectations, page-11

1. 7,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    GLAH
    "It's hard to see why you think directors and management will be "sitting pretty for the rest of their lives" if the proceeds from the sale of B4M go straight into AGS's coffers"

Sisyphus
    With the "sale" money going into AGS the Directors are guaranteed an income for as long as they hold Directorship or til the rest of their natural life. imo

An acquisition here, an acquisition there, exploration here, exploration there, advancing Chile etc
    Surely you understand the timeframe here imo Sure you might say that (lets say 200m from the sale) will make the shareprice reflect that Cash in Bank, not necessarily so from my experience with speculative stocks imo

We had B4M for goodness sakes! We left being a speculative stock far behind but no the Directors decide to put shareholders back to where they started from before B4M.
    Four plus years gone, along with the CR monies of 60c (30million)
    Whats it gunna be this time with the sale money?

and you end with "Metal, I hope you and other holders have cause to change your views over time - from mistrust to trust"

Always remember Sisyphus who put us in this position. I believe that person has to, by his actions from now, earn back the trust or respect he's lost not only from me but all shareholders imo!
    Lets see what comes !

Baring any unforseen circumstances I cant wait for the next AGM.

Hope you all join me.

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.