AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

My cynical expectations, page-12

1. 3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi Metal - missed your comments. Trying not to watch the SP too much - though failing. Trying not to be too cynical - but floundering there too. It will need a good sale price and a fair distribution to restore shareholder confidence.

Hopefully the board will be flat out endeavouring to achieve that before the AGM in September. Can't be too busy these days as agents have been employed for the big tasks - plus the website is woefully out of date and the lawyers, thank goodness, are just dotting the "i"s and waiting for their fat pay cheques.

There was a time ...but, sadly, most of us missed it. Wasa didn't - he was smart and jumped ship on the first mention of litigation; Patrick M jumped too, as did Ian P - and no doubt others unknown - to buy back in at a more favourable SP no doubt than in the days of CR.

Like Pokemon, I too noticed that suggestion in the report - of a need maybe for another CR in the shorter term. But then you think about - even without the 4 years of litigation GA/HG/Q would have been doing their damnedest to maximise our contributions following the "decision to mine" .. In that context it's easier to understand a business man's (IG's) decisions. And on a more positive note we have no debt - unlike PDN whom we should also trump on a sale price imo ($190m to the Chinese who are famously bargain hunters).. GL everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.