AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

My cynical expectations, page-6

1. 3,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi Metal, despite the thread heading and popular response to your post, I remain optimistic that the company will reward us (along with themselves, of course).

I'm not naive about the profit motive - nor about the powerful motivation of personal self interest. But ..... AGS has avowed its acceptance of the "highest possible standards of corporate governance" (see website and principle #8 below).

I think many here are rushing to judge too early. I believe that the board and management have been and are acting in everyones interest. .. (The Maldon decision ? Well, in the light of events since we lost that valuable asset, I can't now believe that that was in our best interests - tho' it probably seemed right at the time - to conserve cash).

It's hard to see why you think directors and management will be "sitting pretty for the rest of their lives" if the proceeds from the sale of B4M go straight into AGS's coffers. I believe Alliance will "remunerate fairly and responsibly" and that we should give the board more credit for their ethics, as well as their experience, business acumen and individual expertise.

As Mose says repeatedly, we should believe in the value of B4M and believe that the company will get the best price possible. (I wonder how many short term holders have been influenced to sell after reading so much negativism on HC. A low of 15c so far today).  

I agree that the current situation could challenge these principles based on decisions that have been taken to date. But we really know buxxer all - which isn't surprising when you think of the classified environment that GA works in, and that seems to pervade all its activities.
    Metal, I hope you and other holders have cause to change your views over time - from mistrust to trust - and that my own trust in the board, and confidence in the asset, won't prove to have been misplaced.

GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.