IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

my discussion with james moses.

1. 1,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Guys. I am a long termer of PRR.

I called James Moses today to get an understanding of what is going on at the moment, rather than speculate and create fear and doubt in my mind.

I hope I can remember the discussion.

My first question was, what is the reason for Dr Neil Frazers departure? This move and the lack of clarity is causing a very negative sentiment amongst shareholders (I actually told him to read the posts here)..

Response. The decision around Neil was a board decision...he has done what they needed him to do. Basically his services were no longer required.

he confirmed that the market has full disclosure of where the company is at and there is nothing to indicate that trial results are negative. things are progressing very well and Prima is looking to get Cvac to market as soon as possible.

i asked why Mat hasn't increased his communication in such a sensitive time to clarify recent announcements?

he drew comparisons between martin and Mat, saying Martin was well and truly a great marketer and salesman. Mat is very technical and at this stage this is what Prima needs. i did tell him the marketing and PR needs focus.

Furthermore, he did stress that the intellectual property (medical) that PRR has is first class.

A lot of believers in CVAC. Saxon.

There was more, but this is what I recall.

Hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.