IMM 3.08% 33.5¢ immutep limited

my discussion with james moses., page-14

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Hot To Go, thank you for that explanation and I can empathise with you. When I first started investing in shares I was reluctant to communicate with companies as I did not have the confidence to do so. Over time I hardened up lol and have regularly communicated with office holders of many ASX listed companies.

Along this journey what I noted was that those companies that were reluctant or impossible to communicate with tended to be the ones that were most adverse for shareholders. I recall trying to seek clarification from a couple of the many mining companies I have invested in and struck brick walls at every turn. Suffice to say, soon after, one went into administration and the other is virtually non existent. As a consequence I now steer clear of companies that refuse to respectfully respond to shareholder enquiries.

One of the things I have liked about Prima Biomed is that the executive staff have been very accessible and more importantly I have found the communications to satisfy the clarification I sought.

Like you when the announcement relative to Dr Neil Frazer was made, I was very concerned as he was imo one of the most accessible and communicative people within the company. On the surface it did not look good. I immediately communicated with him on the issue and his response left me believing that his belief in CVac and the company was as positive as ever.

When I subsequently saw his post on HC that publicly confirmed the strength of his opinion on the potential of CVac, It just emphasised to me that this was a decent professional who realised his change in status to consultant may cause some concern and stepped up to the plate to restate his past expressed view and reassure shareholders on HC.

While like you I am am always wary about the authenticity of information contained in posts, in my own mind I did not need to verify this because there were similarities to what he had already communicated to me. However, others felt the need to seek confirmation and they consequently posted they had received responses that it was indeed from Neil Frazer.

Readers need to be sceptical about claims made on a chat site but given it was open to anyone to communicate directly and seek confirmation I would think that most readers formed a view that the post was authentic.

Capital raisings always tend to create concerns and this latest one is no different. I cant wait till its done and dusted so the discussion focus can go back to the companies core functions of progressing the CVac trials.

Just my own opinions and observations. Investors should imo do their own research and seek advice from those licensed to give it.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.010(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $584.2K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 311433 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 113721 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.