my dog barks more mystery .. caused by agw ?

1. 27,336 Posts.
    I purchased recently a filthy Co2 mozzie trap and have put it to good use deceiving many impregnated mozzies who are just so stupid they can't resist this filthy Co2 trick.

Anyway the location of the trap, out the back door near where the dog sleeps seemed most suitable.

Since that first night of activation though the dog seems to bark more often.

I think it's the filthy Co2 emitting from the trap and have thus formerly applied for a full government grant to study this phenomena in the hope all dog owners and local councils can be made aware of this filthy serious problem that faces the dog owning world and wider community.

With dogs barking more often at night, owners and neighbors alike are kept awake and this will adversely effect productivity in the workplace as tired people do not function to the expectations of a demanding workplace.

The flow on effects of this filthy Co2 issue are very serious with costs to the economy potentially adding up to $100's of millions.

Filthy carbon is a serious problem.

Did I mention filthy carbon is a serious problem.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.