IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

My E-Mail conversation with Sean Neylon...

1. 3,054 Posts.
    thanks for sharing Rumpel great news cheers
  2. 3,089 Posts.
    Thanks Rumpel. Great stuff.

I have just finished watching an Aussie documentary show here in Australia called 'Foreign Correspondent '
    and the episode was entirely on drones and the parcel delivery system being developed.

The first company to do this in the USA, was/is,, a couple of Aussies and a company called 'Flirty ' (I did not know they were Aussies until this show).

Anyway, to get to my point :

They pointedly said that their company took off when it received National and International free media coverage in 2013, when they took a video of their prototype drone flaying a few metres into the air - in front of the Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge in the background.

Apparently, in their own words: The coverage in the Sydney Morning Herald, News Corp and CNN went viral.

Conclusion (and especially for Max who is the PR Guru) IOT needs to get the Flying Selfie out there, with coverage of (preferably) a Celebrity using it - and ensure the video is uploaded within hours of this.

Social Media should do the rest.

Just do it, IOT. Stop stuffing around and get the thing flying around taking selfies!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.