IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

My E-Mail conversation with Sean Neylon..., page-15

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Correct........there is a double whammy affect in using Jessica Mauboy, at Ayers Rock (Uluru).

Jesicca is Indigenous. So she will have the local indigenous owners (of Uluru) on side.

As a young singer, she is well known in the USA and will attract the attention instantly, of all the young singers in the US, UK and worldwide. Especially, the young African / American singers, many of whom actively promoted her career.

Using Uluru at sunrise or sunset as a background, will look fantastic in a one or two minute video, as the landscape is flat and low lying bush for hundreds of kilometres in any direction - with no one around, at all, if you choose the right spot. From the recent presentation, I understand you can pre-program a route for the flying selfie drone to follow you around - hence I am assuming Max, the PR Guru, will shoot a video for uploading onto Youtube etc.

So, my thinking is, you will have an instantly recognisable Australian background, an instantly recognisable Jesssica - and a flying selfie video that should look beautiful and which will be picked up by the world media - while promoting the fact the flying selfie drone is ideal for taking selfies in great tourist spots around the world.

Back to 'The Voice '.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.