TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

my earnings forecasts: 3 bagger, 2 years, page-13

1. 179 Posts.
    re: my earnings forecasts: 3 bagger, 2 years - gum Thanks, Mistermoon. I have the MONTNLY revenue figure in there, not the annual. The EBITDA as stated is correct on an annual basis.

Yes: to the massive exapasion capacity. They can do 5tph and go from two shifts a day, 5 days a week to three shifts a day 7 days a week. There's no doubt that there are sufficient jobs around. The issue is getting the clients to committ to such projects. They are big remediation jobs and require a big commitment from them to do it. TOX have engaged consultants to work on the business cases (for TOX and their customers also) to do these jobs. They are 40,000T remediation jobs we're talking about here. If they get once such contract then it will pay for teh TDU expansion. It will take 2 months to design, 2 to fabricate and one month to install - meaning that they only loose one month's production.

Sure it's a big assumption...but remember: it only requireds one (realistic) contract, and bang...she's off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.