ARV 11.1% 1.0¢ artemis resources limited

ZEN, have reconsidered your request and have placed absolute...

1. 68 Posts.
    ZEN, have reconsidered your request and have placed absolute minimum MC's on a few of ARV's tenements over the course of time - minimum values only on (1),(2) and (3),
    (1) Purdy's - $1 b mc-wits gold
    (2)Oscar - $1b mc-wits gold
    (3)Carlow Castle - $1b mc -Cobalt-gold copper
    (4)Mt Clement - JV with Black rock - gold mining - $ 250m mc
    (5)-other - diamonds - platinum group metals- antimony - whundo copper- silica hills - $100m
    (6)Radio Hill Plant refurbished and other fox jorced tenements - $150m

Total $3.5B with 440m shares on expanded capital as at 30/9/17 equals approx $8.00 per share.

With confirmation of wits gold at purdy's and oscar (over the next 6 mths to 3 years) an increase of mc of $108.5B

+ Carlow Castle -(with high grade cobalt/gold/copper) an increase in mc of $20 B

to a combined share price of $300.00 per share minimum within 3-5 years(on capital of 440m shares) -

profit taking opportunities at $50/$100/$150/$200/250 and $300 a share over that period for around 10-16% of shares per segment.

Please note that all these calculations are based on ideal outcomes and the actual outcomes may vary greatly from these outcomes.

Please also note that these possible outcomes are all based on my own calculations and are not in any way indicative of actual outcomes.

Please also note that these outcomes are based on my own private calculations into the future and the actual results may be wildly different from these.

Please also note that I am just a private investor and none of my forecasts may actually take place.

I am not a paid analyst, nor associated with any Company or Stockbroking firm or any party who has inside information or advance notification of price movements or corporate activity in the field.

I am just like you, who spends 50 hours or more of research on stocks I would like to keep or trade, and will ,in the future, keep or trade , ARV stock at any time I see fit,but not at any time below $10 per share and mostly not below $50 per share,if that ever happens.

Cheers to all prospective SH and traders.

May we all achieve our objectives for massive profit or comfortable living.

Werdna007

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $19.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $712 78.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1287716 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 430225 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.