FAR 1.53% 49.8¢ far limited

Well Oddoneout, the only woman I know on this thread...

1. 1,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Well Oddoneout, the only woman I know on this thread "impersonating a bloke" is me! LOL Don't know if there are any other women on here, surely there are a couple more, would be interested to know? But, if I'm the one and only woman on here, I am lucky to have the pleasure of being in the presence of such nice, intelligent, knowledgeable, well informed males! Very impressed with you guys, you certainly keep me constantly entertained with your many 'prosperous predictions', 'boisterous banter', 'optimistic opinions', and last but not least, your 'exuberant enthusiasm' of where we are inevitably headed, and about to slide on the 'oily road' to remarkable riches!

So, here's wishing all of you great guys, a very exciting and PROSPEROUS 2015! I hope you finally get your well deserved rewards for being such loyal and yes 'passionate' FARites after all these years! Certainly looking forward to seeing what goodies are in store for us all, so here's hoping for a spectacularly successful outcome, after all this time, on what has been a very long FAR journey!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.8¢
Change
0.008(1.53%)
Mkt cap ! $45.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $30.11K 60.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26546 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 16813 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.