TAR 0.00% 0.7¢ taruga minerals limited

My favorite ASX Junior to follow in early 2016

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Hi All,

This is my first ever post on HotCopper. I'm in the US, constantly looking for high potential juniors, especially gold explorers. Early on, I focused mostly on Canadian juniors. As time has gone by, I've gotten more interested African explorers. For whatever reason, the ASX has a ton of them that are doing great work and have had great success (like PIR - Papillon Resources, acquired by B2Gold). I've been hanging out a lot more on HotCopper the last few months--best junior mining message board anywhere in the world, in my opinion.

My favorite for the next few months is Taruga Gold - TAR. This board is somewhere between a wasteland and moderately negative. I'm expecting some positive NRs soon. Will be interesting to see if the market completely ignores them (like the last few), or if they start to get attention.

Lastly, I will just say I'm very excited that TAR is focusing so much on Cote d'Ivoire ('Ivory Coast' in the States). I'm very positive on the country, and TAR is easily my favorite of the very few companies doing work here. Looking forward to TAR and Cote d'Ivoire gaining positive momentum together!

MBG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.942M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $6.53K 932.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1152556 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1165184 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.