TAR 0.00% 0.7¢ taruga minerals limited

Hi emanon069, Thanks for the post. Based on what I've seen,...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Hi emanon069,

Thanks for the post. Based on what I've seen, Toronto/Canada retail market is about as interested in West Africa as the Aussies. There is always interest in development/near-production projects, but much less in exploration. Still, I will always bring up PIR.AX (Papillon) in Mali as a great example of Aussie retail getting excited about West African exploration a few years ago, and being one of the great discoveries worldwide in the last ~5-7 years.

On the other hand, not only do I believe you are correct on the UK, but I spoke with management a few weeks ago and confirmed that they have been in touch with potential UK investors (I do not have further details than this). I am not sure if this is a change from the last few years. But I believe management is currently trying very hard to promote to an audience that actually cares about what TAR is doing. As another possibility: I believe mainland Europeans are much more interested in West Africa as well (with German-speaking markets being a good possibility for future promotion).

Overall, I agree with your statements. I am excited precisely because no one else seems to be following TAR yet. Yes, 2016 is a key year, and I'm hoping the next couple months will show why TAR can gain attention/momentum relative to the heaps of other micro-explorers out there.

MBG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.942M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $3.5K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2154817 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 6561705 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.