ASX 0.52% $59.69 asx limited

my fellow traders

1. 13,576 Posts.
    My fellow traders.........to whom it may concern....i have covered all shorts....My reasons are in the pudding.....i have analysed in depth.....market dynamics and there implications...and quantative considerations regarding ...a unique market that i have never experienced before.....it has done my head in........This has to be extremely unique..as nothing adds up....the law of averages have newton rolling over in his grave........but as a trader that could turn on a dime.....i think there might be 5 months to go before the bears take full control.....its seems to me that the hangseng is heading for 45000 and in the mean time setting itself up for the greatest crash the world will ever witness.....
    The aussie market will gravitate towards 7500....before we witness a significant pull back....and in the mean time, setting itself up for the largest property crash the australian market is ever going to witness...
    I have to admit i am very bearish on certain parts of the world...but at the same time am very bullish on china....being a unique situation it must be traded as such.....so i shall become a nervous bull....
    Please to answer all questions ........fire away

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$59.69
Change
-0.310(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $11.57B
Open High Low Value Volume
$59.82 $59.89 $59.06 $20.30M 341.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 318 $59.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$59.69 1067 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.