ASX 0.63% $58.89 asx limited

my fellow traders, page-50

1. 10,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    Hi Martis it seems we are chatting all the time...lol. That's not a bad thing either. My point was in relation to your comment I would be making you rich. And Martis I own a lot more than two properties and there are people on this forum that would blow your mind (that’s not me…lol). I made the point I owe nothing on them as the only way you could make money from me and my views is if I had to sell which will never happen because I will never sell them. You have missed the point as I see from your comment:

"baron2.....you make think martis has no idea...but i can assure you that .....its all about timing.. Timing a break is the road to quick riches....so i can assure you once again its a matter of time before the property market collapses".

My point Martis was if you are so brilliant why have you missed out on the property boom and are now waiting for a so called bust? If you are you waited too long and missed the boat. Believe me I don't disagree that a pullback might happen in the short term but not a major correction or crash. And if you bought in 5 years ago why would you care you would be WAY WAY ahead. What you will find is if property pulls back then rent will continue to spiral so real investors (real money) will continue to buy at a discount – that’s smart.

What I have been trying to get across to everyone is that I believe we are in Australia heading for more of a US system. Where the few own everything and it isn't far off. The Australian Dream of owning your own home is nearly gone unless you buy in whoop whoop of course. It all comes down to the difference between a positive outlook and a negative. The negative always finds a reason to hold off and never sees an opportunity. The positive is always seeing the potential of things.

I know a lot of people who have been waiting 3 - 5 years to get into property believing prices will come back. The good news is they may get there wish although around the CBD’s a 10% pullback may be the best they get. The bad news is had they bought 3 – 5 years ago they would be up conservatively 200% on their investments (really a lot more depending on what you bought and not counting commercial/industrial where huge gains were had). Now if the market pulled back 30% who are really the winners? That’s the problem people with negative views always wait too long and always miss out!!! Please note this is based on the Perth Market which ran later than the Eastern States, although the same applies there also.

Coming back to the stock market it is the same deal. Gurus have been predicting crashes for years and if I had of listened to these negative minded people I would have missed out on the biggest Bull run we have seen. I must admit I feel like a real idi#t not listening to these negative gurus by buying property and stocks for all these years. Glad I made these huge “mistakes” Martis. But fantastic news for you and the bears you can now get in cheaper MAYBE and pay all these idi#ts a premium of some 200% (most likely more) on what they paid by not waiting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$58.89
Change
0.370(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $11.41B
Open High Low Value Volume
$58.27 $58.89 $58.27 $19.46M 331.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 263 $58.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$58.89 2100 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.