KAL 3.57% 2.7¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

my fellow traders

1. 13,576 Posts.
    my fellow traders....as i posted yesterday that we would see light volume today compared to yesterday.....The stock will find its feet around this level....Tomorrow we should see even lighter volume in a tight range once again....monday should be a little stronger as we begin a move towards the .26 level which is the pivotal point for higher highs.....for those that are concerned that i am selling...you r wrong, i have actually increased my holdings today as stocks work in waves of 5 we have completed wave 4 which is the retracement and we r about to begin wave 5 which should take as beyond .35cents....fibonacci projection level.
    I have a mid dec target of .35....what we r seeing here today is the weak bailing and the strong accumulating.....
    My fellow traders we had a 150mill day which was the spike to new highs...we then trade side ways for a while (4 weeks)..on descending volume before we retest and breakout to new highs...this is text book behaviour...but unfortunately most cannot see it.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $4.438M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $1.757K 65.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 428 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.