DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

have any major holders sold out? no evidence of this exists so...

1. 1,396 Posts.
    have any major holders sold out? no evidence of this exists so perhaps they still hold??

yes it did hit 1.5cents on back of a few announcements and has retraced to current trading range averaging .07 - .09

i suggest some factors from this retrace may have been the replacement of jeff robertson.. some ambiquity lingered in some holders eyes surrounding this departure. It did come as a shock to the market and the un-informed investor.

Some holders are still in the dark around this replacement. I for one am not.

Bob Gestro his successor for some reason annual leave due around the time of his appointment. If i was about to take the reins of a company. Id prob want a nice holiday first to rest up recharge and prepare?

I expect to see announcements come soon after bob gestros return to the office. i rang the office last week and i beleive he is due back in about a week or week and a half.

the truth is the uprampers and down rampers dont know what the future holds. but its a right in this free society to comment on ur beliefs/ideas and exchange opinion last time i heard.

I personally am supremely confident. i have bought more stock have not sold any at this time. and look forward to seeing bob in action upon his return.

I post sometimes not out of fear but out of joy in shining the torch on sewer rats! so others can see. My position in this stock is firmer then ever before.

You wont find me offering inconsistent commentary like some others of late.

i hold with patience and may also buy more and am aware of the REAL negatives and positives as i hold.

good luck BUNI and good riddens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.