EMP 0.00% 1.0¢ emperor energy limited

my first ramp for 2012

1. 18,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I've been giving a lot of thought and research into this company and it's direction.

I think a lot of people who have invested here in the past were not prepared to do the hard yards......you know them, the quick buck crew.

If one goes over all the company ann's a picture emerges IMO.

I wont force my opinions upon you guys, all I can say is do the exercise.......it's a consistent story and very enlightening.

I call it strategic planning.

So where to from here.......our company is asset rich with the possibility of realizing on any one of four projects but cash poor........right?

If you've ever been in business you will have experienced the same situation.

And isn't that the way with all micro cap companies?

The latest report we have to hand talks about share prices maybe reaching 33c.

For me as a long term investor here.....in two years time I see OBL well above that figure all going well.

Today's market is a tough one as we all know, but 2 years down the track things could be a whole lot different.

And for the bears on the OBL thread.......it could be a whole lot worse. LOL

I know there are those that choose to bash management because their preferred share price hasn't been reached as yet.

To them I say........you lack an understanding of where this company is at and what this company is all about and the direction they have taken for years.

We are in a very tough market ATM where capital is limited.

Anyway.....enough from me.

My OBLOB oppies will be available @ around 25c in two years time.

Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.834M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1203771 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.