HWI housewares international limited

my forcast, page-5

1. 10,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1402
    Zork, the pitch there might be wrong, I don't know how to handle that yet thus why its a experiment, however HWI is keeping pace with it so far.

The underlying principal is that the markets are orderly and because the market is orderly (everything is just more complex) it can be predicted by natural law, namely the law of vibration.

The knowledge I have built up over the years, so far, is incorporated into that chart. The same cycles that where present in the stock on day 1 are the same cycles effecting it now.

As you can see, if I know the underlying pitch, I can get a pretty much perfect match for the stocks moving proving that it is not random. What I don't know how to do in advance is calculate the pitch.

The stock will have a fix boundry that this present rally will hit in the near future, I know where it is, I just don't know how the get the underlying pitch of the stocks rise right to know exactly where it will hit it to know exactly when the stock will change direction and the exact price it will happen at.

See how we go, I will do more research in the mean time and we will see what happens. This uptrend should run for a long time yet, plenty of time to get it right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HWI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.