QTK quiktrak networks limited

my friend barry hickman, page-3

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Yes Heikinashi thats my friend.

He said he did invest quite a lot in QTK...5 million shares at 36 cents.

After a couple of beers he was more relaxed....the first time anyway.....but the second time he did seem nervous but was still thinking QTK might actually deliver on their promises.

We only met twice.

We emailed a lot and spoke on the phone heaps but he basically broke contact a while back. He was getting more irrantional all the time about his investment and thought someone may have done a job on him.

I told him to sell in the 30's and take a small loss but as far as I know he is still holding....with a 95% pay cut to his 5 million shares.

Its a sad story and even sadder to lose a friend just because he hit financial hardship but thats the stockmarket. You cant get emotionally attached to company's or believe what they release. You really have to get experienced in the game and realise these companies are more there for them than the shareholders.

In QTK's case...its my personal oppinion they were listed for just one person...but thats another story and just my own oppinion.

Its all good. I miss Barry but QTK is still listed and each time I check the shareprice....which I must say has actually halved again in the last month.....that I always think of my friend Barry.

Barry.....if you are out there some where.....I am thinking of you. Call me...would love to catch up again....happy to come your way again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.