QTK quiktrak networks limited

my friend barry hickman, page-5

1. 11,407 Posts.
    I actually talked to Peter on the phone. He is really a good man. Like Barry...Peter got caught up miin the hype.

I think those selling the Quiktrak story must be good saleman imo.

they just never delivered.

Its ok though....everyone has to learn the ropes. It just seems those that they jumped in the ring with knew how to destroy their prey real fast imo.

Sad but thats life.

Some are still believing QTK can deliver.....seriously......sounds unbleivable hey...but yes its true.

Or on these forums...those current believers are all just the one person.

We will never really know. The forums do a great job of working out multiknicking but some with smarts will find the loopholes.

I notice malmanu, circles, smuggler etc all being investigated for being the same person.

Well life hey....it all comes back to the one thing.......do the right thing..grow and prosper......however..do the wrong thing and you will have man barking up your butt ready to make you pay via public humiliation.

I think Quiktrak has already entered the domain of public humiliation with their in ability to get finace for anything a a director to put in is his own funds to prop the company up.

Its like watching a match stick house try to survive a tsunami.

Good luck Quiktrak. Dont be afraid to throw the white towel on the floor. We all expected it a long time ago imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.