EGR 0.00% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

My G is bigger and better then your G

1. 5,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2574
    As D-Day is approaching for the G sector and wild speculations from holders/ posters on various G threads are bordering on being hilarious and complete nonsense lets have a discussion on what makes KNL so special for me, hope others will add some points good or bad to this discussion, however please add a bit of info to support your thinking.

G demand

How many of you out there are wondering why none of the end users out there, and I'm talking for new technologies in particular Battery Market for EV's and Grid, are in a rush to lock in some of the supply if the demand will be so big starting from this year and supposedly growing substantially year on year going forward, when they know it will take at least 12 -16 moths if placing an order today to actually receive any G from any of the advanced plays today, for me those are KNL, SYR & MNS.

SYR has the money and is building a mine...will they get enough orders? If MNS fails, then yes SYR most likely will
    get there. At $5.75 a share just don't know how much more you can make without exposing yourself to much to a possible downturn?

MNS, reading their Blue Ocean report P12 suddenly their Chinese Binding Ooftakes are not binding and can bee swapped with better offers??
    "Magnis also has historical MOUs in place with two Chinese customers in relation to offtake (Sinoma & Sinosteel), although we expect these agreements to be superseded by firm offtake agreements with North America, European, Japanese or Korean customers. "
    so in other words they will sign 240ktpa total in new offtakes during now and the next 6 months, and what pass on their 180ktpa offtakes with the Chinese to SYR??....if that happens I'll sell my house, sleep in my car and invest all my money in MNS, furthermore absolutely no mention about the "Binding Finance Term Sheet with Sinoma for US$150mil??

New Battery Technology

With the amount of money (worldwide) being thrown into research to find a better battery chemistry and there are some well advanced working options out there as we speak, if you think nothing will change in the next 5-10 years
    then maybe it's time for a bit of related reading. So could this be part of the reason none of the big battery players are committing in securing long term Lithium and Graphite supplies?

Bigger is better

Really? So many G plays are out there shoring up huge deposits but where are the customers? Those G plays are great for the traders how many do you think will be needed at the end. Priority number one, do you have customers that have tested and confirmed your G is suitable for their needs and have they signed a contract with you?

KNL

Needs to sell 40ktpa to be profitable
    Has only 183 mil shares on issue, this will give the best ROI per share, I urge you to search for another G play as advances as KNL but with a smaller share registry. @rocko s post
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/17923930/single would be a good read if you can absorb better with visuals.

I could write for a couple of hours but more interested to see others thoughts.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.5¢ $4.118K 28.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51273 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 63187 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ 13060
Last updated 15.31pm 30/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.