ASQ 0.00% 2.0¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

I am very concerned what is happening with Bauxite Resources. It...

1. 311 Posts.
    I am very concerned what is happening with Bauxite Resources. It seems to be a mixture of a crisis resulting of the enviromental Problems and at the same time some kind of manipulation plays and panic sellings as you mentioned it.

I did not follow the HC threads in the last weeks and I am not enough informed what is actually happening.

A lot of people in Germany are worried about the current situation of BAU and how the enviromental implications will affect the shareprice and the future for successfull shipment of Bauxite to China.

Could these problems prevent the delivery and exploiting of Bauxite in the next future?
    The court issue seems to last for many months regarding the last announcement.

I have created the German thread for Bauxite Resources at wallstreet-online.de and I would appreciate, it anyone would be able to describe the situation and get a judgment
    I could publish a summary of the implications for the future.

As I have shares from the early times after ASX listing, I still have a little profit but it has reduced a lot from 200 % to 40-60 %.

Actually this would be an excellent time for entry if one has the confidence and the courage to buy.

I think it is most important to get clarity - provided this is possible with the irrational bourse and stockmarket.

I would appreciate any useful comments and suggestions.

Best regards from Germany after a strong cold Winter and a big hope for a warm recovery also for the heavy beaten BRL.

jerman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.637M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 199439 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 45546 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.