illy, that sounds like a larger projectwhy are you building the...

1. 17,117 Posts.
    illy,
    that sounds like a larger project
    why are you building the shed in timber ? I agree they looked better and that was how it was done in the past
    they would also not be as hot as the aluminium sheds of today
    I was considering getting a tin shed, but only for a temporary period, to remove it later, think the cost was around $600 plus the labor to erect it.

about the drill holes, what do you use to drill the holes ?
    I could imagine an old fashion hand drill, I think that would be handy , but about impossible to find today.

I dont really want to spend too much buying tools, as I do not have any great plans for much in the future. Bunnings have an electric drill for about $50 that they said would do the trick.
    My handyman will have more time available after the school holidays end, and the weather is cooler. I imagine I could do the base work, then let him finish it off, or drill the holes and use his tools so that I can finish it. He has all the tools. If I were planning to add more handyman projects to my list it would be different.
    I looked up the web and found a handyman site, that suggested the 4 most important tools, and what to look out for. I have yet to investigate the Renovator type tool, but have seen bad reviews of the one advertised on tv lately.
    cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.