LRC 0.00% $3.54 laguna resources nl

my humble opinion

1. 4 Posts.
    After watching LRC for a long time from 1.3 to 3 cents, this is what I have noticed.
    Many people were expecting too much too quick on LRC. Indeed it went up to over 3 cents and was really helped by the "marketing" of a certain poster whose handle starts with the letter "B". Well, what can I say?? He/she successfully convinced people to buy into LRC upon the release of the report. Now with LRC going down from the high until it's close of 2.2 cents, poster "B" has suddenly disappeared.

Anyways, LRC is still in the early stages of it's venture and IMHO LRC will not go back to where it started from. For me 2.2 is fair enough a price for LRC considering that there is still something to look forward to. They are still going to drill within this month and with a maiden resource of over 700k, there is more to expect.
    Cheer up people, it's not the end of the world. At 2.1 or 2.2 is a fair price for me now and I would be buying LRC tomorrow. Just think positive. They are only just starting and so no harsh judgements on LRC please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.