STB 0.00% 40.0¢ south boulder mines ltd

my humble predictions for stb

1. stb
    226 Posts.
    My Humble Predictions for STB

POTASH SIDE

I think JORC will give us a price around 4.34 to 4.55. Followed by updated JORC resource statements as test results (from DEC 2010 Drills come in) from those additional drill holes. Remember guys all these December holes have to be tested yet. Also please remember these have to get out of Eritrea and travel all the way to Germany if I am right, PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG? :o)

I believe there will be several JORC UPDATE reports as well as continued new drilling reports coming in each month as these results are tested.. NO ONE HAS COMMENTED/acknowledged this on this side of the JORC Report????

If you read Jan Announcement they are going to be doing more drilling so this will continue to increase as each result is tested and the JORC is updated.

These new drills will be required to do their Scoping Study.

So, In My Humble Opinion I/We believe we are going to see continued -

1. Drill Results (new drill holes 2011)
    2. Test Results (december 2010 holes not test) but reports to be released as they come to hand
    3. JORC Report late Jan, very early Feb at latest.
    4. Follow up JORC Reports
    5. I see share price just going up, but have absolutely no idea of what it will be now by time of Scoping Study (June/July 2011)

NICKEL SIDE

We should get information on current and new holes now that apparent issues have been sorted out for a exploration camp have been sorted out and approvals received.

This should be good for the Nickel people and for STB holders overall.

So I humbly predict we are going to get

1. Some news over 2011 for JORC for Nickel,
    2. Test Results for Rosie and possibly others if IGO are going to take up the other tenements? If anyone knows more please share on that.
    3. Maybe late 2011 a possible Jorc update.

GOLD

Last year I was told that they were going to be doing some drilling and about 1 million was going to be spent on drilling the gold area as previously mentioned and announced by STB.

So I humbly predict that we are going to get a few test results/drill results for Gold in the Duketon Prospect.

What will this do to the overall share price, well I believe it will just continue to go up, by how much I don't know. It all depends on how much they find and how eager both the JV and STB are in getting these projects up and running and how many questions are asked by Shareholders about these two projects.

Regarding takeover

I think the company would be split into Australian and Overseas operations before that is allowed to happen, and if it were to happen, do you think Management would recommend a small takeover price, NOPE!

So, In My Humble Opinion?

1. I/We have no intentions of selling my/our stock even to take profit. Because buying back in later is going to cost us more.

2. STB has many good things going for it and I can't see any reason for this stock to do a 347 cent back track.

3. The management and new additions to the (Potash team) ensure that we are going to have the best possible people getting us the best possible results for both their money and our money as investors.

4. There is Nickel and Gold in Duketon Prospect and it is just waiting to be discovered and mined and as the reports come in so will the confidence rise in those operations as will the share price for that side of the business.

Till later folks must run, chooks to attend to.

Oh yeah, I say Buy! and I back that up by buying as much as we can afford. However I do have an exit price in mind but if I say what it is I will get done for ramping.

STB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.