ECT 16.7% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

"If i was to say ESI SP will be 4c by end of August we would be...

1. 3,994 Posts.
    "If i was to say ESI SP will be 4c by end of August we would be best mates."

well whatever happens its probably better to be on board than not on at all as IMO the probability of it going north from here is probably a lot higher than it dropping to 1c. I think the 1.2c sp already factored in the funding delay, etc, so when any positive news comes out or signs of it comming out there should be a fairly speedy recovery from here.

And if everything we hope for goes to plan re agl and 15th August and funding tied up plus any other news that we could get aswell (which btw management always stated we would get this shortly AFTER the funding is done), theres no reason why it won't be north of 4c. I like most here am hoping for a lot more = 8c region. But of course what happens in reality is different to what one hopes for but i am an optimist! I am holding long term so whatever happens, happens!

Kranky & Bogswell have insinuated in the past that I never say anything bad about ESI and it's management and that I think the sun just shines from their behind... Well i'll say one thing negative just for their satisfaction... i generally like management that 'Under promise and over deliver' (like MAD) - and apart from funding delays I think in terms of performance is exactly what ESI management are going to achieve in the long run!!!

Also according to one of my other friends on HC, Kranky and Bogswell haven't posted as much here on the ESI forum since our price dropped to the low of 1.2c and since that time haven't posted any negative comments re our company. I find that very interesting.. going from 15 a day to apparently none... Perhaps they have bought in and got what they wanted after all their misleading constant downramping? Very suss. Not a fact, just a theory and something to consider !!!
    Happy to be proven wrong. Wouldnt know cause they are still on ignore so feel free to inform me :D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.677K 824.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 18656688 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8157020 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.