AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

My idea

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94

My idea on the latest drilling campaign, especially around the 20m at 12.4g/t.

If we drilled from the opposite side. As drawn by my pen.Section one, at my estimation 25M @ 9.0 grams estimation for a total of 225 grams. Total Running grams 225

Section two is 25m @ 12.5 grams estimation for a total of 312.5 grams. Total Running grams 537.5 grams

Section three is what this hole might look like if it continues for the next 25 meters. Now while section one and section two are a guess. They are an educated guess. We don’t know if it will continue for 25 meters and if it does at what grade? But if the trend continues and we hit a further 25 meters at 12.5 grams, this is an additional 312.5 grams. Total Running grams would be 850.

This would be a 75-meter hole at an average grade of 11.33 g/t. Ok, now we are talking!

This would be the best hole at Weednanna and make headlines. Due to current drilling on the opposite side, the total grades and hits (while still very good) do not look as confident as they might (just unlucky I guess). But now you can have a good estimation of what we have got. Of course the hole may not continue that final 25 m, or on the other hand, it might go deeper than 25m. I guess they will be testing this in the Dec drilling campaign.

What do you think?

P.S. also remember to the South of this hole and to the East are both open. Looking forward to seeing the next drill holes to see if my ideas hold up.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1373/1373657-ab35bdb4125fba6d75b59d645eb5ee75.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.