AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Hello gary123, Yes, good feedback. I am with you on expanding...

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94

Hello gary123, Yes, good feedback. I am with you on expanding the known orebody.

I guess my point was more that if we can have a hole or two which makes headlines.

We can attracked more interest in the stock.

Greatland Gold on 21st Nov 2018 got 275 at 4.77 g/t gold. This got worldwide headlines. For a total gold content for the one hole of 1311 grams.

Our hole drilled the other way could potentially be this high if the gold continues for a further 50 odd meters. I personally didn't know who Greatland Gold was until reading about the drill hit in my local paper. But I do now!

Here is a list of things to come up. What are people most excited about?

1. Magnetic data on all of the tenements looking for gold. Done waiting on results.

2. 3dIP survey on just Weednanna looking down 400m deep for new gold opportunities. Done waiting on results.

3. Graphite flake size (potentially the biggest graphite deposit in Australia). Done waiting on results.

4. Aircore at Weednanna East (Now I would like just to take a few more words on this one.) If you look at the map below. You can see the Gold in calcrete contours. Obviously, the >30ppb in the purple is the best. Weednanna as a whole has a fence of gold in calcrete for the most part around all the good bits. But Weednanna East has a huge section in >30ppb AU. This is a great target for new gold. Done waiting on results.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1405/1405617-07db5a8f75c5a72ec0999adfa29909e1.jpg

5. 31 RC holes that were meant to be starting in Dec? This was first talked about to my knowledge on 29/11/2018? But they have not announced they have started yet. Not sure what is going on?

6. Scoping Study, due out by Dec 2018. So we are running a tad late on this.

7. A possible JORC increase with the latest drill holes. Done waiting on results.

8. Gold at an all-time high in Australia and breaking out in the USA! Just today Goldman headline "Goldman Predicts Gold Prices to Climb to Highest Since 2013".

9. The follow-up hole to see if my theory holds true at the start of this post. Eg the whole thread "My Idea". Remember this is a very very good thing. What do you think!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.