CL8 0.00% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

Just re-reading through a few old announcements and reports this...

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Just re-reading through a few old announcements and reports this weekend.
    In Aug 2015 Gordon Capital released a report that stated that CL8 were aiming for Cash Flow Positive by the end of 2017
    they also said that Cl8 were aiming for Turnover in excess of $20mil p/a and Profit EBITDA of $4-5mill p/a within 4 years ... so Aug 2019

Chris Noone re-confirmed late last year that they were on track to become cash flow positive by the end of this year.

Days booked really slowed down last year as they simply didnt have the supply to match the demand.
    if they can get a few more corporate deals under their belt and sort out the supply side - then they can concentrate on marketing the demand side... which has been pretty poor until now.

This quarter we have about 21,000 booked days. By my reconning we need to clear roughly 35,000 booked days a quarter to become cash flow neutral.

Does everyone feel like we are on track for this?
    and what would this do to the SP and valuation?

daydreaming now

we are on holiday in a few weeks are have booked a holiday home through Stayz - which is in the same p2p lending game only alot bigger. this lead me to some research - did you all know that Fairfax media sold Stayz to an american company for $220million in 2013?
    they sold it for 16.8x the EBITDA which would equate to $13mill p/a.

if we use the same figures for CL8 - then if we can eventually get to the projected $4-5mill profit p/a then the company should be worth between $65-85mill .... or between 11-15c per share.... and thats just for drivemycar ... not including mycaravan, mobilise, fundex and peer pass

I think we're poised for some major acceleration ... this is about to snowball!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.488M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 262000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.