CL8 0.00% 1.2¢ carly holdings limited

I just went through the last quarterly and your income model...

1. 845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I just went through the last quarterly and your income model again and I was wondering about the manufacturing and operating cost (moc). It seems you have kept it fairly constant. According to the quarterly, i get the impression that the figure would grow in proportion to the receipt as it includes the payment made to the owners for their assets. Would it be more correct to incorporate that as some form of ratio? For example using the last quarterly, we have 566k receipt and 440k moc, so 566/440 would give us ~1.28 which loosely translates to 28% of our receipts are money we get to keep before other costs. This obviously assumes all the 440k are payments to the owners. We can adjust that figure to assume a proportion is fixed cost (e.g website and server, etc). So we might end up with a slightly higher factor say 35% of receipts are our money before other costs. Our other expenditures come to around 500k. So to be cash flow neutral we would need ~1480k in receipts. Does that sound reasonable and if my understanding of receipts and manufacturing and operating cost in the 4C is correct?

Say if we have a car that is available for $50/day and it is rented out for 90 days we get $4500 in receipts and a portion of it goes to the owner and we take a cut. Was it ever mentioned what our cut is and is it fixed across the board?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.220M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 140732 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 448158 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.