CL8 0.00% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

My Income Model, page-58

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    @#Arthur A & #UnluckyPuner i emailed CL8 today with the issues outlined in my previous HC post via the above email address.

CL8 in the past was burning through the cash, hopefully some financials are released soon, so we can see where CL8 sits, some say cash flow positive, but only the results can tell us the truth.  So when you consider that CL8 was burning 100k per month, and is now close to being in the green ( hopefully we do not receive a nasty shock), we can see a significant turnaround and can also understand why CL8 might tightened the purse strings... Hopefully if CL8 sits in a favourable financial position it will change a few things. Netflix in the early days was under significant financial pressure as well and even attempted to sell to Blockbuster, but they turned it around.... So hopefully CL8 can be a name to remember.... Maybe not... Time will be the judge. But if the financials are positive it will be a significant milestone...

Also FYI the Mobilise Commercial manager position has not been filed, http://collaboratecorp.com/careers/

Anyone have any news/info on the mobilise launch?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.488M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 15454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.