PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

Great slide show! Sorry, no itinerary @ThePigI think it is great...

1. 604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Great slide show! Sorry, no itinerary @ThePig

I think it is great to show where this could go, following great results. Help investors understand the many other neurodegenerative diseases this mechanism of action could possibly treat. The market size is enormous, given the other drugs are “Pathetic”.

I think Michael has a done a great job of informing many, such as via Linkedin, about the range of diseases, the mechanism of action and the market potential for PharmAust. This could be driving it home to the people with the biggest wallets. Have the investment community understand how enormous the market is we could treat, and how close we are to potentially monetising this if the Healy Platform Trial only takes 24 weeks and the FDE grants early and ODD approval.

Create a bit of FOMO if the results are as good as we hope, after all we will need additional funds to progress the Healy trial to completion, which should be a certainty if results are as management expect. Why not do it at 50 cents a share.

A Big 6 months in a Great Little Company….

It is a shame that including COVID in the pipeline slide would probably create more questions than it would answer, nevertheless, I am surprised it can’t be slipped in there somewhere.

It's at this time I try to think patiently regarding any takeover attempt following Phase 1 versus Phase 2/3/Approval. It would appear, if we can get to approval, Michael is thinking $Billions of USD's?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5938/5938399-a7488386d895ee89227b3be6fccffd77.jpg

I am not saying we have to wait until “Approval", I am just asking "what is it worth to wait?". Based on the trading action ATM, I am not encouraged by what appears to be a lack of information in the market. I am sure this roadshow will help remedy this.

Regards,

Havenots

Last edited by Havenots: 06/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33242 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.