FAR 0.00% 49.0¢ far limited

Thanks to all for the research and subsequent views that you put...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Thanks to all for the research and subsequent views that you put forward, great when it is linked to announcements and articles that contain clear facts.

From what I have read, please correct me if I am wrong, some of the likely JV partners would have already seen the original 3D seismic 12 months ago with the initial selection process for a JV partner.
    These other companies now would have looked at Shells interpretation of the CSEM in one form or another.
    If this is true it would seem to me that not a lot of reinterpretation would be needed at this point to submit a proposal to FAR, though if there are other companies that didn't look before but are interested now it may draw out the process.

# The main factors that would have changed would be the financials and drill success of these other companies in the last 12 months, as Windsong pointed out to the south in offshore Sierra Leone & offshore Ghana

# These factors would probably influence the decision of what form the proposal took. There are a lot of scenarios, but ME is looking beyond the next drill and I would not be surprised if we have a share in some blocks elsewhere after this deal is done.

# P.S. With Oil price a lot healthier and drill costs down and more money in the bank, we may get a lot better deal this time round.

# As for the spud price, barring phase 3 GFC, I'm betting on 30 cents + minimum, after that check old Hardman graphs for how the market may rate it.

I think I'll be able to relax over Christmas now and wait for the good news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.0¢ 49.0¢ $10.77K 21.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14178 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.