AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

I'm not overly smart but I've finally realised that my...

1. 7,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    I'm not overly smart but I've finally realised that my investment in AGS is really an investment in I.Gandel.

I.Gandel is AGS and with that comes an autocratic style of Management.

AGS does not need a Board of Directors as such, Dunlop is a token Chairman and Lethlean is not needed.imo The previous Company secretary/cfo was employed by G.Metals.(Is the new Secretary/CFO employed by AGS)

I believe it is his(Gandel) desire to build an empire of Commodity type Companies and it is that goal that determines the Court Action for AGS re the M&D C Matter.

I.G. needs 100% of B4M.imo Make no mistake about it.!

He will not negotiate. It will be decided by the Courts(M&D C)imo

Theres a couple of things that backs up my thinking re Gandel and his total controll and goals.imo

Firstly many posters have posted that Gandel stated that he did not sell one share when AGS's shareprice was at an all time high.(The Uranium bubble has come and gone.imo)There can be only one reason for holding - his goal/desire.

Secondly remember when Muntz resigned and AGS announced that they were searching for another CEO. Well that fell by the wayside for whatever reason and now we have an autocratic Management setup in place.Why!

Thirdly when AGS did the Capital raise at 60c I believe it was then that AGS knew they were going to take Legal Action. I also believe that it appears it was Gandel who pushed for it.

Lastly the negotiation by I.Gandel with the Itochu deal.imo

How AGS has evolved to this point in time and from when, whether by chance or intentional on I.Gandell's part, I dont know but at the least I now realise I've invested in I.Gandell.

That reinforces my opinion that the M&D C Matter wont be over anytime soon.imo
    (Why, because I.G. says so.lol)

What are your thoughts AGS holders on my post, am I on the right track, finally,now.?

Ps
    Good luck to the holders who are doing it tough.! No amount of research could have predicted where we are atm.imo

Good Luck All

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.