AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

my investment in i.gandel, page-2

1. 3,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Good post MD - and I agree with you regarding where the power lies, though less so in whether it is going to be an all or 25% battle through the courts. Somewhere in between is my guess.

Re the new appointment - yes BT has been a Gandels Metals man for 3 months now and it would seem (from linkedin) that he places a high priority on business standards and practice.

"Goals: Senior management role in an organisation that has high standards & values where I can utilise my extensive finance & general management skills & experience to the benefit of that entity."

I'm surprised that the AGS website is still showing the other Ian as FO snd company secretary and, yes, I'm still wondering why IP resigned even though I'm in a minority here in suspecting that the move has significance. If its to do with standards then that's sigificant in my view as would be moving to the other side, or being sidelined pending litigation .. Then maybe not - perhaps he's just training for next year's ironman :-)

But back to the topic - yes, we've placed our bets on IG - let's hope he's on a winning streak for 2013

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.