AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Wasa"ACE is seeking damages from Heathgate and damages and...

1. 7,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Wasa

"ACE is seeking damages from Heathgate and damages and restitution of the 75% interest in the exploration licence"

For two years now I've been reading that on the website.

I.G. is of the opinion that they have a good case.

When it gets to Court(M&D C) I'll be hoping for a result in AGS's favour.imo

If it goes on for another two years before any result and AGS lose their case,then it'll be a letdown for me.

Four plus years and still retain 25%! or Four plus years and restore the 100%.

The problem going forward with only 25% and no imput into Management leaves the door open for further uncertainity as to the J/V being administered and run in AGS's best interests. The Market will never value B4M to its maximum.imo

Sure it will be worth more than 20c. But how much more taking into account the J/V Partner, A Private Company, thats hell bent on ripping off or manipulating everyone it deals with.imo of course.

Anytime AGS want information from them it'll be back to the Courts.imo

You dont have to be Einstein to work out that AGS/I.G. knows the J/V is unworkable.imo

Posters have posted that there is two smart business men here and that a resolution will come via mediation.

I agree that there is two smart business men here but one wants 100% and the other wants 75%. It'll go to Court and one will win.

Wasa who do you want to win.?

100 percent and certainity is a lot better than 25% and no certainity.

Another hurdle for shareholders and the share price is if AGS retain 25% only, I guarantee there will be an exit for the gates with their holdings, another drawback for share price appreciation unless holders want to hang on for another four plus years and hope another project hits paydirt as well.

I'm predicting that with present market conditions that AGS's share price will only move to around 60-80c if the 25% stands.imo thats guessing though. But everyone has to have an exit strategy with AGS retaining 25%.imo

The more I post the more I realise AGS has to win.lol

Good Luck All.

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.