AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

vespasian03You were spot on and smart thinking back then , I...

1. 7,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    vespasian03

You were spot on and smart thinking back then , I hadn't given it much thought until the past week when I looked at the setup with Management, piecing together little things I observed at the AGM and the Mining Conference I attended and the two conversations I had with I.G.

You probably should have picked the time frame a little better though knowing that it comes down to I.Gandel and his goal/desire.imo

At least I believe now a lot of posters on here will have a better understanding of whats involved with the action (and course of) with the M&D C Matter.

I believe that all the legal decisions would come entirely from I.G. I also doubt any of the other Directors would have any input whatso ever. (The M&D C is his baby as evidenced by the Itochu deal!) My opinion only.

Hopefully the Autocratic style Management setup works in our favour and everyone at AGS is one big happy Family.

One thing for sure is (imo) I.G. will not accept a negotiated outcome unless he/AGS have full Management of B4M.

Neil Blue giving up Management rights? I'd like to see that.lol He'd be spewing at the thought of it.lol

Still a fair way to go and time is no problem for I.Gandel.imo

NB I'm only giving my opinions which may be way off the mark.!

Md.

Also Re "my investment in i.gandel"

One thing I want to point out is, in my heading for this thread, I didn't use Capital letters for the I and the G in I.Gandel's name. My mistake.It was not intentional.(no disrepect to I.Gandel)!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.