PAR 2.04% 24.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

My journey with Parcar

1. 287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

IMO DYOR

What I amwriting is mainly to soothe my own feeling in share market; it’s good if it’smaking some sense to other people. And please ignore this if it’s a not suitsyou.

From Adelaide to Port Lincoln.

Yesterdaywe drove from Adelaide to Port Lincoln for a whole day. It’s cloudy in themorning, looks very much like my mood then, it’s a month now after share marketbegan to crash. As on 24/2, I have made some big lost due to my own arrogant.Not PAR but some other spec or even gamble share. I lost and learned, what apain. Failure is the best teacher in this market. Nobody always win, but to winat last in this market, I have to get through all of this.

I likedriving, especially long-term drive, which make time for me to think the lifeand what I am doing. And shield all the other interference. As the beginning ofthe journey its cloudy and not long after that it’s began to rain. And keeprainy almost all the way to our destination until the last part.

There is norainbow, and the rain did not stop, what happen is we drove out of the rain andinto the sunshine. For the 600km I drove under the clouds and rain, the last100km is such a gain and cure. Which is an extraordinary feeling or a good signfor our long journey in PAR. As the market also up back to 1.6. Not bad. Timewill cure everything including the SP. And time will also do the other side,which we are experiencing now. SP may drop again as well but let’s continue.

PARCAR

The otherreason I like driving especially in outback is my brain can do it’s own jobwithout my interference. I like this sentence.

In thisjourney in market each company is a car, different kind of car. Normally thereare full of fuel station alongside the way. But under some special conditionlike now the fuel station closed. Lots of them, plenty, may be there is no fuelstation open at this moment.

Who got thebiggest tank with full of fuel will able to reach the next stop. Like my black“Clarke” have an 80L tank. And it’s carried us all the ways to our destinationwithout refuel; the fuel light is on at last and made me noticed. But I wasimmersed in the joyful feeling under the sunshine of the last part of thejourney and ignored the low fuel level.

PAR as weall know has a huge tank full of cash. The down side is it hasn’t make profityet but the other side of this con to me is PAR cost less to run at this stagealso.

PAR and My Journey

We are thepeople who bought the tickets and onboard PAR. In this journey there is peakand there is also valley. Yes, no one can tell if the destination is reachableor not. But we passed the Phase 1 and 2, which are the essential part of thisjourney and SP keep bounce back also tell me this.

Somebodysold the ticket and jump in another car. Well everyone have there own choice.Imaging jump in and out all of the cars on the road while driving, what aacrobatic.

Yes, choosethe right car is right and essential. So far the Parcar is well maintained, nosign of broken down. Just the road gets bumpy and more slope of up and down.

Someonesold their ticket and wait along the road, wanna find other big car to ride on.Some one choose to walk while waiting. Someone just walk. I’d like to describewalk as work for money purely without investment. Pick a car is investment andmake the travel easier. The risk is wrong car will bring people into cliff ordead end.

On this wayto wealth, walk is too slow for me, ride on is an essential choice. I chooseParcar and my journey is on, rain or sun I will be here.

We aredriving in the mist, road up or down are unknown, when slope is up that meansit will also down one day, as we cannot up all the way to the sun. While it’sdown, especially down fast and steep like the roller caster I feel pain andsuffer. Yes. But after the big down there is always a up which tell us thisParcar is not gonna broke down. And always ready to soar high again.

The Future

This is thepart of unknown, this is the part of faith, and this is a part about individualwisdom or smart. No one is right until history proved it.

I feelbetter after the long drive yesterday.

I woke upearly in the early morning in the hotel bed and couldn’t hold myself to writedown this to cheer myself up.

As I wrote inthe beginning, these are totally my own opinion and please do your ownresearch.

GLTALH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $83.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $258.1K 1.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 135166 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 101490 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.