KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

My KDR 2017 guesses - -

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Hi everybody,
    interesting that Galaxy got such a high price for its Li this month.  This may well spur KDR to
    accelerate its plans for 2017, see its 5th December presentation gameplan for 2017.  Markets are
    a fickle lot, and the firstest to market IS a winning strategy,  so goodluck Galaxy.

Now back to KDR and thinking out loud, with metallurgical results and engineering studies to be completed by end of march 2017, it would be no surprise if KDR sent out in late March early April - small samples of our Li to potential buyers in China and elsewhere.  Also around that time, Mar -April 2017) the POS plant may well receive accelerated funding for it to being producing small amounts (test amounts) in Q3 2017, even though the feasibility studies are not meant to start until April. As binwood stated in one of his many posts, its not as if we are starting from scratch, as PLS did.  I am thus expecting KDR 2017 schedule to go faster than that stipulated in early December.

The announcement of Li buyer MOUs can also be expected in Q2 2017, as early as April, even though our leased POS plant won't be in full production until Q1-Q2 2018 !!

In summary, I am guessing a major re-rate of our share price in March-April 2017.  Your thoughts on the subject would be most appreciated.   Have a nice, peaceful and productive Xmas- New Year period.

Cheers
    Bluequartz
    Last edited by Bluequartz: 15/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.