my last little musings

1. 3,402 Posts.

Are we all agreed that acording to the constitution ..

State Government is responsible for the following, I am talking NSW here

HEALTH

TRANSPORT

LAW AND ORDER

WATER ..

That might be enough
    to start with ..

Nurses union and now the doctors association have come out with claims that THE federal Government have got to go .. LOL

The nurses are under a STATE AWARD and would yoiu realy accept a precription from a doctor who does the difference between STATE and FED ..
    I belive this Doctor works at North Shore ..

Transport ,

trains buses and planes ..

After a 10 million consultancy bill the NSW LABOR government have now advertised for 23 new managers for STATE RAIL at an average wage of 150000 to 300000.. Lets see 23v x carry forward .

God I lost count , but how much of this money would of been better off spent on fronliners like train drivers and manned stations ..

Dont even mention the infrastructure like safe bridges and the like

Law and order I will not go into to much detail , I think most know the problems are the same too many CUTBACKS BY A LABOR STATE GOVERNMENT

Now we come to WATER, wow could I go on and on about this ..

No money SPENT ON INFRASTUCTURE BLAMED ON THE FEDS WITHHOLDING FUNDS..

ANYONE NOTICED HOW MANY MILLION THE STATE LABOR RECEIVED FROM SYDNEY WATER IN DIVIDENDS THAT THEY TUCKED AWAY IN CONSOLIDATED REVENUE

Last but not least ..

THE DESALINATION PLANT THAT IS GOING TO COST BILLIONS to supply water FOR ONLY A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF SYDNEY SIDERS ,STATE LABOR DESPITE OPPOSITION TO HAVE CONTINUED TO GO AHEAD WITH

I reckon the Health System would be glad of at least a small % of that ..

Wall to Wall Labor government

DISASTER

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.