GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

my last post for some time

1. 2,213 Posts.
    As stated above this shall be my last post for some time. I no doubt that once most of you read what I am posting you will think me completely insane. I am OK with that:-

Back in March I posted a warning that the global economy was on the verge of a very large deflationary collapse. Events as they now unfold continue to indicate to me that this is very much the case.

History has a habit of repeating. Cycles occur in every aspect of nature and society. In that particular post back in March I warned that 120 years ago to the Month, March 1892 to be exact, ushered in a global stocks market collapse into July 1893 that precipitated a global depression.

I believe that the current European issues surrounding Spain and notably Greece, is about escalate into a global systemic banking crisis that will have profound effects for years to come.

There is every reason for me to believe that the global markets are about to begin a sudden collapse into August that could see a 40-50% decline in the US markets. European markets could do even worse as the epicentre of the crisis.
    The EUD will collapse possibly well under USD parity.

The Uranian Pluto square of 1932 and the subsequent decline of 40% in the US market from the high of March 1st into the low of June 7 is, I believe the road map for our current time and the recent Uranian Pluto Square.

As far as gold is concerned I have stated all along that I believe gold will make new lows for this move from the 2011 highs. I have also said that I believe that new lows in gold under $1500 would market the bottom of the long term cycle low and that gold will then go on to make new all-time highs probably sometime in late 2013.

As I stated earlier, many of you will think me totally insane. That is your choice.

The period over the next 12 months is the most dangerous period the global economy has faced since the early 1930's.

Cycles are repeating, both from any astronomical and time period. It is IMO of no coincidence that this all occurs as Greek elections loom large this weekend.

The USD will explode upwards during this phase.

Cheers and good luck to everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.