my last post

1. 57,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    I'm looking forward to next Sunday and probably my last post on the Political Forum.

It will be a relief to welcome in a new, fresh and capable Liberal Coalition Government to breathe fresh air into our economy and political debate.

After 6 years of vitriolic attacks,character assassinations and self centred politics from the current Government incapably led by Rudd and Gillard, we can all get on with the job of encouraging the new Government to act as they promise, in the interests of ALL Australians.

I will be content that right has prevailed over wrong and that a capable team will begin the arduous task of restoring Australia to its former glory as that under the great John Howard.

Of course, I give it a month or so until all the doomsayers and rusted ons such as Denben, Leaders, Head, Misty, mm, Glug and others begin their incessant carping about the evils of Tony Abbott.lol lol

Fortunately, I will not be wasting any more time defending the well documented credentials of a great team and a very capable front bench.

Sunday too far away.

But, not long now!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.